Tiffany Ward FNP-BC
Tiffany was born and raised in Livingston, TN and now resides in Cookeville, TN with her husband and four children. She is a member of the Sycamore Church of Christ and strives to be a Christian wife, mother, and medical provider.
Tiffany has worked in a variety of healthcare settings dating back to 2004 as a hospital volunteer in high school after which she received her first official training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and pharmacy tech. She was able to work in these capacities while attending Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN to obtain a Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing and subsequently obtaining licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in 2012. She has worked in a variety of nursing roles as an RN, including Home Health, Admissions/Discharge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, and House Supervisor primarily in the acute care setting.
After deciding to continue pursuing her education, Tiffany attended Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville, TN where she obtained her Master’s of Science in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner in 2018 and was the class-elected speaker at graduation.
After graduating, she worked in Nursing Education in both didactic and clinical settings as well as in Family Practice as a Primary Care Provider and in Urgent Care. She continues to promote and facilitate the growth of Nursing students and has been an educator for Tennessee Technological University and Tennessee College of Applied Technology.
She is currently a District 9 Board Member for Tennessee Nurses Association (TNA) as well as a member of TNA’s Government Affairs Committee. Tiffany looks forward to serving patients at Tennessee Health and Wellness and tailoring various programs and plans of care to address each individual’s unique concerns and needs!
Dr. Scott Kirby D.C
“I’m Dr. Kirby, my team and I are dedicated to helping you get out of pain and get you back to feeling great again. Call us and tell us about your health issues and set up a free consultation to discuss the treatment that will best get you back to optimum health.”
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1990 – 9/16/1994
Tennessee Technological University
- Undergraduate/Pre-Med studies
Tennessee Health and Wellness PLLC, Owner
- Regenerative Medicine Clinic
Kirby Chiropractic Clinic, Chiropractor/Owner
Licenses and Certifications
- Board Certified: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Certificate#52401, 1994
- State of Tennessee Chiropractic License, DC0000001169, 12/13/1994
- Advanced Chiropractic Orthospinology Certification,1992
- Medical Legal Consultants Association, Masters certification in the performance of A.M.A. Permanent Medical Impairment Examination and Credible Medical Fact Finding, 10/18/1997
Awards and Recognition
- A M C, The Ben Franklin Award, May 1998
- A M C Bronze Achievement Award
- A M C Eagle Award
- A M C, The Hawk Award
- Life Member of the National Registry of Who’s Who, 1998
- Trademark Who’s Who Top Doctors Honors Edition, 2014
- The Effects of Chiropractic on Multiple Sclerosis: A Case Study. Chiropractic Research Journal, 1994; 3(1):7-12.